Thursday, October 1, 2015

My First Green Screen Project!

In class I was able to learn how to do green screen for the first time! Green screen is used as a background for subjects to be filmed in front. It allows a separately filmed background to be added to the final image. Green is used often because it's easiest for most modern cameras to pick up, it's also a less common clothing color. With adobe premiere I uploaded both images and used green screen effects to combine the two.


I wanted to reenact the photo of the teen who petitioned his school to let him use his cat theme photo for the yearbook. I found it quite hilarious and also just wanted to use the cool 80's theme background.

 Here is my photo in front of the green screen:
Here is my Photo after editing:









It would've been better if I had the cat as well. Also with more practice I will be able to blend them better.

Want to know more about the crazy teenager and cat? Click The Link Below
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/teen-petitions-school-for-cat-yearbook-photo.html

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/teen-petitions-school-for-cat-yearbook-photo.html



No comments:

Post a Comment